The Coronavirus pandemic has created great concern and need across the world, country and in our community. Each day we awake to new information, new guidelines and new challenges. We are placing our ultimate confidence in God and are seeking to learn and understand more about how we can be good neighbors, good citizens and glorify God through all our actions in response to these historic times.
What are we doing?
- Pausing our weekly worship gatherings: watch our service Sundays, 10am on our Facebook page or listen online.
- Worship @ Home: join us in worship at your residence, we've put together a guide for you.
- Praying together: Join us online every Wednesday at 8pm subscribe to our daily prayer guide.
- Serving others: we encourage you to check on your neighbors, especially those who are in high risk population groups. Encouragement, conversations via text/phone/FaceTime and offering to help with practical needs (shopping, personal needs etc.) are all ways we can practically serve in the name of Christ.
- How to talk with your children about the Coronavirus
- Lifeway Kids App: activities and lessons for your children
- God's Big Story Podcast: from our friends at The Village Church.
- Helpful articles: Anxiety, Waiting and the Corona Virus , 8 Things the Coronavirus can teach us, Physicians Concerns over Coronavirus, An ER Doctor talks about the Corona Virus.
- Here are the CDC guidelines updates regarding Coronavirus
- St. Louis County Health Updates